Homeopathy/Constant Cough

Question
Respected Sir,
         My 4 year old grand daughter is often suffering from constant cough and sometimes mild breathing trouble.She has been checked up by Pulmonoligst and advised to take Salbutamol(Broncho Dilator)Corticosteroid and Long Acting  Anti Colinergic Inhaler along with Antibiotics.What I apprehend that this will slowly turn to Incurable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
      Please advise whether there is medicine in Homeopathy for long effective result

Answer
Hello,

In order to make a proper homeopathic prescription, we need detailed symptoms (specific symptoms of the disease, personality of the child and any history; child's/parents). I suggest you bring the child to a qualified & experienced homeopath who could observe her, get proper symptoms & can treat her properly.

What I can suggest for her is a flower essences combination which might be able to help, alone as well as in combination of any homeopathic treatment she might take. It is Crab Apple, Walnut and White Chestnut.

Make a mixture of all three essences - 4 drops each - in a 50 ml dropper bottle filled 3/4th water and add some alcohol as preservative. From this, give her 3 drops, 4 times a day, until the respiratory symptoms are all well.

best wishes,

Homeopathy

Aryev P. Bhardwejj