Homeopathy/E. D.

Question
I am a male of 34 yrs old married since 4yrs and have a child of 2 yrs , my problem is high desire of sex but weak erection and some time no erection during sex. I have no serious disease like sugar and blood pressure,but have eczyma and allergy. Sir pls help me with medicine and its potency with dose .

Answer
There are quite a few remedies that can help with your problem: desire for sexual activity, with weak or no erection:

Sepia, Ignatia, Phosphorus, Caladium, Selenium.

Try them one by one at a 30C or 200C potency (12C can also work), taking once a day. If a remedy works bit after a while does not work as well, try taking it twice a day or increasing the potency and trying it in a higher potency.

Eczema and allergies are indicative also of a sensitivity to contact with others, with your wife perhaps. Feeling rejected or not having enough touch can cause eczema to appear on the skin. This is just a suggestion, it could be caused by many other things.

You may want to also check your prostate and your hormonal balance in case there is a problem.
Warmly,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)