QUESTION: I m 57 years,married with 4 children.I am facing almost complete impotency i.e no erction.The details are:-
1. I generally do not get erection,even if i go to my wife after 15 days.
2. Sometimes if i get erection, i ejaculate during fore play or immediately after penetration
3. If i get some erection .i can not maintain to perform
Can u please help me withprescription

ANSWER: Dear Ahmed,
         You may be suffering from andropause. Therefore, it would be advisable for you to get your serum testosterone levels tested. On the homeopathic side, you can try taking Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half glass of water thrice daily for 15 days. Please do keep me informed about your response to the remedy. Thank you.

QUESTION: Thank u Doc. Just to gve u brief history. The prob startf ct 6 yeaq ago when i started feeling sexual weakness bv thengh could perform with few days gap. I had twice testostereon tests,last being 1 year ago. The level was withn range but on lower side. I m using lycopodium 1M, 15 dropr twice a day since last 4 days. Should i continue this with ur prescripton ? Or which one should i use? Thnx

Dear Ahmed,
         You may continue with both medicines. Since one is in potency and the other in mother tincture form, they will not interact with each other. A natural way of improving the testosterone levels is my eating healthy, sleeping adequately, and exercising regularly. So, please do incorporate these lifestyle changes for achieving quicker results. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.