Homeopathy/epididymitis

Question
Dear Sir,
I have been suffering from epididymitis at my right testicle for about one and half years, at first specialist thought tumour, then went to the second specialist. He doubted as epididymitis due to tuberculosis, and gave me test. TB quanteferon test was positive, then all tests were conducted under a TB specialist especially urine, cough, x-ray --all gave negative reports. Then the TB specialist requested the Urologist to conduct a biopsy, but he said, there was  a  chance of leaking the testicle, and will be problem to be father, as your are not married.

Now the Tb specialist guessed that I may have latent TB in my testicle, I wanted to have TB allopath medicine without confirming TB, but they did not allow me as it has side effect and said ,if you don't have TB then will be more problem.

Can I use any homeopath medicine assuming this is TB, as homeopaths have no side effects? or any combination that helps to cure epididymitis and tuberculosis?

My right testicle now has hard epididymis and some hard cyst things like varicoceles, I have been taking chinese traditional herbal medicine for more than 7 months, but actually no improvement, just in the abdomen pain decrease, pain occur may be once in a week still, I feel pain at left testicle and left abdomen too sometimes.

Symtoms:
1)the disease started with a severe biting pain at the right testicle suddenly on 13 April,2012 at night , whole the night I could not sleep, hard thing like a crescent shape, under side of the testicle rubber type hard thing at two places, little pain if I touch them.
2)Possibly inflammation due to more stress, as I was in a serious stress then, or may be tuberculosis as in 2004 one TB stayed with me to get treatment.
3) I feel pain at abdomen, feel pain at left testicle too but sometimes, 5 months before was more frequent.
4) I remain appetite for food and become thirsty frequently
5)I have aversion for doing work, feel weakness.
6) I have gastric and heart burning, pain at abdomen right side, one doctor said before from a test that I have  liver problem.
7) I have sleep disturbance, I become awakened frequently
8)I dream frequently, sometimes frightening.
9) mentally depressed maximum time,something hot tempered, easily become raged.
10) No sexual disorder, have natural erection,
11)I have high blood pressure, have high cholesterol,sometimes pain at the right chest, have more suger level with urine,not yet diabetes.
12) My sister have high blood pressure, one uncle had heart operation and one uncle died of heart disease at his 56 age.

Answer
Hello,
     The best medicine that I can think of to treat your problem is Ferrum phosphoricum 200, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. You may also take Calcarea phosphoricum 12X, along with this for the same time period. It will help your immune system to fight back better. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri