Homeopathy/High Serum Creatinine Level

Question
"Respected Sir,
         I am 66(Male),Indian. In a routine check up(No abnormality of any kind)my Serum Creatinine level was found to be 1.64 mg/dl(higher) and my Serum Urea was 23.50 mg/dl.What is the implication ,what precaution and Homeopathy  Medicine I should take.
   I am taking Blood pressure Medicines (Attenolol-25)and Losartan-25 one each daily to control my BP.Also I take Statin-5 mg and Fenofibrate-60 mg daily one tablet to control my lipid profiles.I walk a lot and do regularly exercise.
       Please advise"

Answer
Hello,
     Since your creatinine level is slightly high, you should avoid high-protein foods. Please continue with your exercises every day. Drink exactly 8 to 10 glasses of water per day, not more and not less. On the homeopathic side, I would recommend the remedy Berberis vulgaris 30C for you. If you take 4 pills twice daily, it will help to protect your kidneys. Do get your creatine and urea levels monitored at least every 6 months, to play it safe. Any changes would call for a change in your medications too. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri