Homeopathy/Stomach problem since 5 year

hello docter
I have a problem.
I feel vomiting in the early morining and cannot eat breakfast.
feel vomiting with egg (white thing) and vey difficult to digest it.
feel vomiting with milk and butter.
and my stomach is filled with less food.
Feel vomiting After Eating food...........

This is too general to know which of many remedies could help - there are simply too many to choose from, depending on what is causing the vomiting.

Have you seen a doctor? Do you know why you are vomiting? Do you have other illnesses and what is your age? There are so many possibilities - medication you may be taking, food poisoning, other illness...the list is long.

This may be a serious problem, so you may want to see a doctor to rule out any serious disease.
I am sorry I don't have an answer for you.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.