Homeopathy/tinnitus problem

hi Sir,

My self naresh. and i am facing sensorineural hearing loss problem. which is due to nerve weakness from hear to brain. and also tinnitus(Ringing sound in my left ear). may i know is there any homeopathy medicinals availably for this kind of problems. please give me some favors response.

Please note that sensorineural hearing loss usually does not respond well to any form of treatment. However, you may try taking Thiosinaminum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month. Then, please get back to me with your response to this medicine. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.