Homeopathy/Tinnitus in right ear - Please help

I am 52 years male from India . I am working as Manager in a private farm. I have a normal health and maintain a normal life. Since last three month I am suffering from Tinnitus – sound like pressure cooker whistling/ summer insect sound coming out constantly and loudly from my Right ear.  I have no idea of actual reason of my present symptom of Tinnitus
2. Location of symptom  - In right ear
3. What first started it off - May be after a cold and cough infection
4. When it's worse = in evening and night.
5. When it feels better = in day time.
6. My sleep pattern and details of any recurring dreams – Before suffering from Tinnitus I have silent sleep without any disturbance. As about dreams some time I saw flood water dream otherwise no issues.
7. What I am sensitive to – Heat, I don’t like summer temperature.
8. My state of mind – I am not an angry man, normal behaviour, can work in cold mind and can handle a situation by my brain without confusing (fears, anxieties, attitudes, moods, etc)
9. Any desires or aversions for particular foods, - like sweet items.
10. Details of any major diseases suffered in past – In fact I have normal body and health. I have not suffered any diseases. Oh yea, in 1994 I have small pox.
11. Details of any reactions to other medicines taken.- I have taken some homeopathic medicines of 200c power without guidance’s of a doctor, the medicines were published in a local news paper for acidity. I have a doubt that after taking those medicines without proper advice, tinnitus has attacked me.

Homeopethic Medicines = At first I have used Kali Mur 6x + Calc Flour  6x five tablets three times a day for ten days. It reduce sound to a some point. At present I am taking Kli Mur 6x + Ferrum Phos 6x five tablets three times a day since last ten days - this combination reduce the sound but not completely cured the sound. I can feel the sound 24 hours in low frequency. Please advice for total cure of tinnitus and sound. I am mentally as well as socially suffering very badly due to sound of Tinnitus. Please help. My emai;

If require more information please write me.

Try the remedy: China boliviana in 30C or 200C one dose per day.
You can also dissolve3-4 granules of the remedy in a water bottle and sip it at night, shaking it well each time, to see if you can sleep better. It is useful in tinnitus of whistling noises in the right ear.

There are quite a few other remedies that may fit your symptoms. For example: Zinc or Lyssin or Rhododendron. You can try them as well, one by one, if China does not work out.

Sometimes tinnitus appears after a person has suffered some extremely stressful experience. Each time the experience is remembered or a similar situation arises, the tinnitus is heard. It is the body's method of warning that danger is imminent. Usually the sound you hear in your ear is similar to a sound that was in the environment at the time when the stressful situation happened - e.g close to electronics or in a kitchen where a pressure cooker was going, etc. It may have also happened at night since that is when you hear it the most.

If you believe the homeopathic remedies caused the tinnitus, then which remedy do you suspect? I doubt, though, that its effects will last this long. What else may have happened 3 months ago?

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.