Homeopathy/Homeopathy Medicine

Question
My daughter (30 years)is a housewife.She has a problem of developing fungus problem in toe of the fingers (Right hand ,only because she has to do utensil washing and other related jobs )and this problem aggravates in winter.Dermatologists advise some steroid/antibacterial creams only and if condition warrants they also advise use of antibiotics.
Whether before the onset of WINTER any Homeopathy Drug like  can be given and in what doses

Answer
Hello,
     The remedy Graphites can safely be given to treat such fungal infections. She can take it in the 30C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a month. She can also apply Graphites ointment over the affected areas two times every day. However, as long as the maintaining cause is there, her problem is bound to recur. Hence, it would be advisable for her to avoid using harsh detergents to wash the utensils. Better still, she should wear rubber gloves over cloth gloves and then brush utensils. This will go a long way in preventing her problem, which may be a combination of an allergy and infection (fungal or bacterial). Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri