Homeopathy/Homeopathy Medicine

My daughter (30 years)is a housewife.She has a problem of developing fungus problem in toe of the fingers (Right hand ,only because she has to do utensil washing and other related jobs )and this problem aggravates in winter.Dermatologists advise some steroid/antibacterial creams only and if condition warrants they also advise use of antibiotics.
Whether before the onset of WINTER any Homeopathy Drug like  can be given and in what doses

The remedy Graphites can safely be given to treat such fungal infections. She can take it in the 30C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a month. She can also apply Graphites ointment over the affected areas two times every day. However, as long as the maintaining cause is there, her problem is bound to recur. Hence, it would be advisable for her to avoid using harsh detergents to wash the utensils. Better still, she should wear rubber gloves over cloth gloves and then brush utensils. This will go a long way in preventing her problem, which may be a combination of an allergy and infection (fungal or bacterial). Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.