Homeopathy/masturbation and porn

Question
Hi

I am suffering from the effects of excessive masturbation such as low self confidence. i have become a coward read somewhere that is because of the excessive cortisol and endorphin that is produced in the body as a result of over masturbation. what products can i take to reverse this damage i am tired of being a coward with no self confidence.

i also have lack of mental clarity and i am also suffering from semen leakage. its something colorless sticky liquid coming out from my penis after my erection has gone. i also suffer from premature ejaculation. lack of concentration and memory.

thanks a lot

Answer
Dear ali abdullahi, you are welcome

You have a lot of problems, especially psychological problems. You need a proper, professional treatment, for which detailed case taking and follow ups are required. You are, therefore, advised to consult a nearby classical homeopath, or you can contact me through my website.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
7-1-2014

http://autism-psychiatry.com/

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud