Homeopathy/Premature ejaculation

QUESTION: I am facing Low erection and premature ejaculation.
My age   36 years.
Age the age of 21 to 25: jaryan and involuntary ejaculation of semen with out orgasm.
Age of 22-28 : headache and some nervous disorders.

Please suggest me some homeopathic medicine.

ANSWER: Dear Maqbool,
         You can try Acidum phosphoricum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily, for 15 days. Eat healthy and exercise regularly. You should improve with these medications. Please do keep me informed. Thank you.

QUESTION: can i take these medicines:as a compound
a doctor suggested me to use the following compound;

Moschus Q
Nuphur leuteum Q
Damiana Q
Youhimbinum Q
Avens Stiva Q
Ashwaganda Q
10 drops of compound for thrice a day.

please guide me

Dear Maqbool,
         Yes, you can take this compound, as it contains all its ingredients in mother tincture form. So, it won't interfere with Acidum phosphoricum in potency form. You can stop Withania somnifera, as it is the same as Ashwagandha. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.