Homeopathy/querry related to sideburn facial hair,bend penies,testies

sir, i want i ask you 2 question side burn facial hair,childish face,no weight gain ,my self i demaged penies and testies at starting of puberty now im 30yrs,TSH(serum)-446.91,FSH-3.99,LH-2.88,Estrdiol-34.65,T4-1.15,TSH-1.48
2.i thought bend penies is cause of facial hair then i fallow internet tried jelquing first 15 days my tesites too tight then after left testies hangs and back to the right,reddish with painfull but i found nothing in right testies always on top and left back to the right...pls explain me,this is my reports
right testies-31*19*25(7.6cc),left testies-35*16*25(7.2cc),slightly undersized testies,spermotocele on right testies.

Dear Rajesh,
         You could be suffering from testosterone deficiency, considering that you have slight testicular atrophy. You should get your serum testosterone level estimated and then consult an andrologist to find out whether you need to opt for testosterone replacement therapy. As for your facial hair, this could vary genetically too. A bend in the penis is quite common and is certainly not the cause of your less facial hair. Also, the right testicle is normally a little larger and hangs higher than the left testicle. So, you need not worry about it. Please get back to me with your testosterone report and the andrologist's diagnosis. I will be in a better position to prescribe a homeopathic drug for you. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.