Homeopathy/queryy regarding homeopathy

QUESTION: dear doctor,
         i wanted to ask that can the femoral head necrosis be cured by homeopathy and will the head regain its original shape and strength.

ANSWER: Hello!

I am not sure how to answer your question. In cure there are two components - the method of therapy and the ability of the person to restore the body to full health.

There are many homeopathic remedies that help restore bones - fractures, bone spurs, osteoporosis etc. In addition to remedies it is important to have proper nutrients and physical care for the body so that new cells can be produced and so that muscles and tendons are also strengthened.

Sometimes the process of bone destruction is so far gone that the body cannot recover. This is not always due to weakness, although age and other illnesses can make regeneration slow or impossible. Sometimes the person cannot do all the necessary supportive things for healing either due to lack of finances, lack of knowledge or lack of strength of desire to do extra work.

All that said, homeopathy can do more than just restore the femoral head, it can also strengthen surrounding tissue, it can also help your body eliminate toxins and build up cells better, even when you don't have all the necessary resources.

TO do this, you need a good homeopath to guide your healing process because this is not a simple acute or first aid situation. To restore bone cells will take a bit of time and care and your remedy may need to be changed several times, its strength adjusted to your needs.

QUESTION: dear doctor,
         i wanted to ask my question more clearly.
i have avn diagnosed at stage 3 . after taking homeopathic treatment the mri reports say that my hip joints are n a healing condition. from jan 2014 the potency of the medicines have been changed. now they are in 30c and 200c. i have taking medicnes like calc phos, cal flour, symphytum, rus tox etc. i will give you the details later. so is it possible that my hip joints will completely recover with time and the femoral head will regan its shape and strength. also i wanted to ask that is the potency of the medicines is right that it will have no side effects.

It is possible for hip joints to recover, yes. Treatment has to be followed by a trained homeopath and it seems that you are in good hands because you say it is working well so far.

Homeopathic remedies have no side effects, not like regular medication. Still, in order to work well, the correct remedy has to be selected in the correct potency. Homeopathy allows for great individuation when treating each person. So, in your case, your homeopath will follow the results of the remedies and change them depending on what he is seeing. I can't give you better advise because I have not followed your case and this is not a simple matter of a small injury.

There is a method called GEMMOTHERAPY and an excellent remedy made out of the buds of the mountain pine, it is called Pinum montana. Taking drops of this remedy stimulates regrowth of cartilage. You can buy it online and the best source is HerbalGem.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.