Homeopathy/harmon disoder


Salam sir main pakistan sa hon mari wife ka masla ha us ka harmon total disoder ha periods ka masla plz sir koi madican ka bata dy ya apnay clinic ka adress mail ker dy plz thanks

Dear Fahad, you are welcome
It is very difficult to prescribe some remedy for your wife on the only symptom of menstrual irregularity. It requires detailed case taking. Your wife needs proper treatment to normalize her bodyís own hormone regulatory system. You can take her to some nearby homeopath. I run only online clinic through email, phone and skype. It will cost you much more than to have treatment from nearby homeopath. Donít worry she will be alright soon.
Best wishes,

Dr. Sultan Mahmud


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Sultan Mahmud


I can answer all questions regarding treatment of mental, emotional, and physical diseases by homeopathy.


I have treated a variety of patients, like acute and chronic cases, cardiac patients, cases of advanced pathology, and psychiatric patients.

I have self published six books on homeopathy.

Government recognized Diploma in homeopathy, D.H.M.S. and I am a registered homeopathic practitioner.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]