Homeopathy/Hydrocile problem for my Baby

Question
Dear Sir/Madam
My son .age 3years 6 month. his left side hydrocile.(Its big and long,right side so small)No pain.her weight 11 kg.
please give me sussegion for my children.

Thank and Regds
Kalam

Answer
Hello and I apologize for the delay in answering.

Some good remedies for children are: Calcarea c., Aurum met., Kali mud
Left sided hydrocele is best helped with Rhododendron remedy or Silicea

To decide which remedy may be best, you will have to try them one by one - start with Calcarea, give in 30C once a day for a few days and see if there is any change. Then try Rhododendron in the same manner and see.

To give you a more exact remedy, the full case has to be taken to see what else may be an issue here and what may be the cause for they hydrocele. You may need to see a homeopath for a more precise diagnosis.

Good luck!

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)