Homeopathy/Low grade fever

Question
I am 53 .I had shoulder surgery - calcific tendinitis on 22 nd aug and I am having low grade fever -99.2-99.75 since 9 th Sept. The fever starts at 9 am and goes at 9.30 or 10 pm. Have no fever at night. All my blood tests are normal. My appetite is normal.I also suffer from asthma and take seroflo 250 rotacap once a day. Because of this constant fever during the day I am very tired and completely drained of my energy. I like to have hot and spicy food and also like chocolates and mithai. I do not have diabetes. My blood sugar-fasting is 87.I do not have any bowel or bladder problems.I am artistic by nature, perfectionist, love plants. My mother had breast cancer. At present I am not taking any medication .please help.

Answer
Dear Raju,
         Please get a test for antinuclear antibodies done, as there is a possibility that you are suffering from an autoimmune disorder. Please consume natural antioxidants to reduce any oxidative stress that could be responsible for your condition. You can browse the internet for a long list of foods that act as antioxidants. On the homeopathic side, first start with Phosphorus 30C, 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water twice daily for 15 days. Then, get back to me with your response to the remedy. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri