Homeopathy/Overweight/Obesity problem

Question
"Respected Sir,
         Is there any medicine in homeopathy for overweight/obesity?Whether Phytolacca Berry of some companies are used.
I am worried for my 36 year old son,Sedentary Life Style,Desk Jobs (Design Engineer),No Physical Work ,although works for 12 hours a day
Age -36,Height 5 Ft 6 Inches,Weight -78.5 Kg ,BMI -27.9 ,CENTRAL OBESITY(ABDOMEN).HIS BP is Normal 110/70.Recently I have taken him to a Endocrinologist.
Tests advised and done-Blood Sugar (Fasting)-109,Prediabetic since some 3 years ,No medicine taken only diet control
Blood Sugar PP-129,HbA1C-5.9 to 6 maintains at this range for quite some time
Thyroid Tests -Normal again checked,Lipid Profile levels-all normal except Triglyceride-185
Liver Function Tests -All Normal,Serum Cortisol Test  under Dexamethason Suppression (1 mg)Test -Normal 0.66 (less than 3 figure given by Hospital)
All tests done at a Reputed Hospital

Meanwhile please suggest something ,as I am worried for my son.Lowering of food intake cannot be done much more ,as he is under strict supervision.However I apprehend that with attaining an age of 40 or more he will certainly develop some problem,unless weight and ABDOMINAL FAT cannot be reduced.HE IS MOST ALLERGIC TO EXERCISES.Pleas help this old man with your suggestions,With thanks"

Answer
Hello,
     Please note that there is no substitute for exercise. Your son should exercise under all circumstances. After all, a brisk walk, a jog, or on-the-spot running doesn't take more than 30 minutes per day. Further, if he goes on a low carbohydrate, low fat, high fiber, and moderate protein diet, he will be able to shed weight easily without feeling weak, as his nutritional requirements will still be met. Thus, a diet that is rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, along with a two to three bowls of pulses (sprouted or boiled) or white meat, will help him to achieve his goal. Phytolacca berry tablets cannot do magic for him. They do increase the basal metabolic rate of the body; however, this will help only when accompanied by diet and exercise. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri