Homeopathy/post herpetic neuralgia

I am the sleep expert on this site and was wondering if you can help.  june of 2013 after epidurals for sciatica then 2 rhizotomy'ablations of hips, 8 weeks after I had a kenalog injection in my knee.24 hrs. later developed shingles, its said that from all the steroid for the sciatica my immune system became compromised.  The sihingles were on left buttocks, never blistered.  instead left with severe burning.   im allergic to Cymbalta lyrica and all those drugs.  I started on curcurmin c3 complex in January by march the pain was down to a number 2 on a scale from 1-10. and the redness was gone.  I was taking 5grams of curcurmin.  2 weeks ago I stopped 4 doses of it due to stomach pains, but resumed the dose next day, redness came back with a vengenance and burning. I know upscaled the dose to  8grams which is the mac but pain is still unbearable.  I get iv infusins of lidocaine with b complex and vitamin c which helps but wears off.  would just stopping the curcurmin those 4 doses do this and now why is it not working. is there something I could also take with it. I heard of bosweila but don't know if it can be taken together any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks karel

I would recommend Hypericum perfoliatum for you instead, as it works in most cases of post-herpetic neuralgia. Please try taking 5 drops of it in the 200C potency in 2 teaspoons of water three times daily for 15 days. If you are not relieved, do get back to me. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.