Homeopathy/skin prob.

Dear sir pranam ,

mere jang par annd kosh ke theek pass meri skin chelli chelli ho gayi hai auu wo do lines me hai pehle to ek spot tha jo white color ka ha fir spot badne laga aur ab esa lagta hai jese skin ki upar ka part kisi ne cheel diya ho abhi dono line 3-4 inch lambi hai aur ek dum red hai aur age kuch 2-3 reddish spots bhi hai   .kuch dino se usme khujli aur akdahat ho rahi hai aur dosri jang me bhi aise hi do lines mene dekhi hai par abhi usme sirf shuruat hui hai usme bhi halki si patli lines hai jo khaal utarti si dikh rahi hai  muje dar lag raha hai loi badi samsya to naho hai krpya koi dawai bataye.

past history

5-6 saal pehle mere gaale pe kuch white spots hue the jo homeopathy se thik huw the aur mere father ko bhi thodi skin problem hai unke neck par aur hatho ke pas white spots hote hai kabhi chale jaate hai.

Dear Sushant,
         You seem to be suffering from a condition known as intertrigo, which occurs due to excessive sweating that causes to maceration of the skin of the groins and scrotum. This could further be complicated by fungi and bacteria. If you want, you can see a dermatologist and apply any antifungal-antibiotic-anti-inflammatory cream recommended by the doctor. Alternatively, you can apply homeopathic Graphites ointment externally and take Graphites 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Please keep the area dry and wear loose-fitting cotton clothes only. For safety, get your blood sugar levels tested too. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.