Homeopathy/Alfa Alfa Q

Question
Dear Doctor Prasad

I am 55 years old and suffer from rheumotoid arthiritis.This has resulted in a drop in my hameoglobin which has made me weak and tired.
Can I take a course of Alfa Alfa Q?
If yes, what is the dosage?

Best regards

Puneet Sud

Answer
Dear Puneet,
         While alfalfa is a general tonic, it may not help to increase your hemoglobin drastically. Many autoimmune disorders also give rise to anemia, as a part of their pathogenesis. Hence, it would make more sense if you try and get your rheumatoid arthritis treated homeopathically. This will help to correct your immune disturbances, rather than only suppress your immune responses. Further, if you wish to focus on tackling your anemic status first, you can take any allopathic hematinic, as it will increase your hemoglobin level rapidly. Altering your diet to include green leafy vegetables, apples, Indian gooseberry, dates, garden cress seeds, and good protein sources will also help. If you wish to take alfalfa just for good health, you can take 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month or two. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri