Homeopathy/fibroid

Question
My wife was was scan and yield to bulky uterus with some submncus growth said to be small ,though doc suggests its indicative of uterian fibroid. we need babies,so wat are our chances and options.

Answer
Hello Igwe,

Fibroids are best treated by a professional homeopath. The remedies to treat fibroids are many and also the case has to be taken in some detail to ascertain what else is an issue with her health and why the fibroids appeared in the first place.

A woman grows fibroids when she is stressed out about wanting babies or not wanting to be pregnant, for example. The uterus can react to such mental stress by creative "protective" tissue in the uterus - the fibroid. It is seldom a purely physical problem. This is why the case has to be taken and a few different remedies prescribed over a period of time to coax he body to stop growing tissue in the uterus. Sometimes the fibroids need to be removed surgically if possible. To make them dissolve on their own, with homeopathy, is a slow process because they are usually a form of muscle tissue.

Two remedies used to treat uterine fibroids are: Calcarea c. and Platina

Here is an article on this matter: http://www.healthy.net/Health/Article/Healing_Uterine_Fibroids/606
And some more remedies with explanations: http://www.drhomeo.com/uterine-fibroids/homeopathic-remedies-for-uterine-fibroid

Best of wishes,
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)