my age is 39 years. Weight 60 kg
i am married.

i am suffering from Premature ejaculation.
Low erection.
low sperm quality.

please suggest me some medicine

ANSWER: Dear Ahmad,
Premature ejaculation is usually the consequence of subconscious training. Therefore, you will have to learn to relax mentally to overcome this problem. Practicing the start-stop-start technique will also help. As for your poor sperm quality and erectile dysfunction, I suggest that you take Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily, for 15 days. Please keep me posted about your response to the treatment. Thank you.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: what is start stop start technique.

how it is done.

ANSWER: Dear Ahmad,
In the start-stop-start technique, the man starts to thrust his penis into the woman's vagina for a few seconds, then stops for a few seconds, then starts again. This process is continued, so as to increase the time before ejaculation. However, remember to start again before you lose your erection. Thank you.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: some time when i thrust my penis into the vagina, it discharges in 2 or 3 seconds, sometime it is not possible to stop, because it discharges quickly in early seconds.

what is the solution

Dear Ahmad,
The head of your penis may have become overly sensitive, and that is why you discharge in seconds. I suggest that you try Nux vomica 30C, taking 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Also, practice the start-stop-start technique as explained by me in the last email. You should improve. Please try to relax mentally too during the act. Overexcitement and hurry at the level of the mind leads to premature ejaculation in a large number of cases. Thank you.

Sir, your understand correctly, over sensitivity of penis is the root cause of premature ejaculation. i am suffering from premature ejaculation for the last 4 years.
is there medication to remove the over sensitivity of pinus.

Dear Ahmad,
         Nux vomica is one of the best remedies to reduce the oversensitiveness of the genitals. Please try it first. If you do not see any results in the next 15 days, we could either step up its potency or try another homeopathic remedy. Thank you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri


I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.


I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe


I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

Awards and Honors
I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]