Homeopathy/swalloed vein in penis+sometimes clotting sort of

Question
Dear Sir,
I am a 28 year, male.
for past almost 8 - 10 years, i observed that there is swelling in a vein in my penis just below the penis head. It does not create any problem, thaty i did not worry about that much.
But for last few years i observed that sometimes there is something hard at the same place. May be some sort of gland clotting (ganth in hindi). It specially occurs at the morning time, when i wake up & go for the very first urination. I can feel its presence by pressing with a finger. its movable. During day, I hardly feel the presence of that hard clotting.
What it may be ?
Is it some kind of 'Ganth' in my penis ?
Do i need to wory ?
plz suggest some medicine to apply over the place ?

Answer
Dear Ujjawal,
         The swelling that you feel may be an accumulation of scar tissue, which is medically referred to as fibrosis. Please get it examined by a doctor to know what it is, as this will make it easier to decide on the treatment. I say so, because some accumulations do not respond to medications and have to be left alone or surgically removed. As of now, you can start with Lapis alba 30C, 4 pills thrice daily; and Arnica mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water three times daily, for 15 days. I will be able to guide you better only after you get it diagnosed, as it is difficult to diagnose swellings without actually seeing and examining them. thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri