You are here:

Homeopathy/testicular varicocele


   i m a 23 yr old guy suffering from varicocele of left testis since 4 yrs .4 yrs ago when the problem had occcured i went to a surgeon and he diagonised it for varicocele and advised surgery.....he treated it with surgery i don't feel the pain but the problem is still cause minor pain when i play sports or running

Hello Rahul,

In the absence of detailed case, at best I can give you a prescription of flower essences, which I think may help you. Please try it for one month (4 drops - 4 times a day) and let me know of the progress.

- Beech
- Crab Apple
- Gentian
- White Chestnut

Make a 50ml dropper bottle with water+alcohol and two drops of each remedy in it and take 4 drops from that mixture 4 times a day for 1 month.

You may be able to get them from Homeopathic pharmacy. if not you would have to find them online.

best wishes,


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Aryev P. Bhardwejj


I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.


I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

Past/Present Clients
I have served clients from all over the world.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]