Homeopathy/behaviour habit can be change by medicine

Hello Sir,
    Can medicine like homeopathy change habit and behaviour of person.
My brother spend money for his life style, drinking and smoking. He dont take any responsibility of house and torched mother for money. Medicine can change his habit

Homeopathic medicines cannot change a person's mentality and temperament. At the most they can influence the patient's mental state to some extent. When a homeopath prescribes constitutionally for a patient, he takes the patient's psyche also into consideration, and this usually has a positive impact. However, you should try and get a person whom your brother confides in to counsel him and coax him to mend his ways. If he has a reading habit, you can get him to read spiritual or self-help books that could help him to change his outlook towards life. If you give me more details about him, I could try to prescribe something for him. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.