Homeopathy/delay in period from last 3 months

Hello doctor, last dec'2013 i had period,then this year 2014 Jan ,feb,i haven't any marcha i went to a gynac,did sonography n thyroid test ,all negative,no ovarian cysts. Then doctor gave hormonal medicine for month and period happened in April - period yes
may period yes
June no period
July period yes
august yes
then September to till now no period.
in November i again went to a doc, she said wait till it come more month passed bt no period.
last Saturday that is 20 Dec 2014 i took pulsatilla 200c 2 drops in water in the morning empty stomach. My BMI INDEX IS 26 . I AM in overweight category. My age is 26 ,height 5 feet and weight 60 kg. PLEASE HELP.

I suggest that you indulge in some form of vigorous exercise regularly. Also learn yogasanas such as Dhanurasana and Sarvangasana, which can help to correct your hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis imbalance. On the homeopathic side, take Pulsatilla mother tincture instead, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water three times daily for a month. Please keep me informed about your progress. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.