Homeopathy/ED,Hormone problems

As you have advised,I am taking Withania Somnifera Q.I feel my tension has reduced and gives a calm effect.Previously,you answered me by saying my ED,Hormone problems may be because of  conditions such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.I don't have all these diseases.But, I know that it is due to severe masturbation which I did in the past.My penis has become small which causes worry to me due to masturbation.I also had taken Caladium 200,Lycopodium 200 some 6 months ago and the effect did'nt last longer than 15 days for these medicines.I don't understand why my problem did'nt get solved.Please reply me because I have these doubts.
Thank You,

If you feel that your problems are definitely due to sexual excesses, I suggest that you take Staphysagria 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a month along with the medicine you are currently taking, i.e. Withania somnifera mother tincture. This will help you to a very great extent. Please abstain from any sexual activity during this period, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and exercise daily for at least an hour. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.