You are here:

Homeopathy/ED,Hormone problems.


QUESTION: Sir, I am sivakrish and 33 years old male. I have the problems like erectile dysfunction,lack of desire etc.,.Last week, I met an andrologist who suggested me to take Testosterone Injections,Sildenafil citrate tablets.As I know Viagra has serious side effects,I don't want to take viagra.Please advise me some Homeopathic remedies for my ED,Hormone problems and to increase sperm count.
Thank You,

ANSWER: Hello,
     If the andrologist has suggested that you take testosterone injections, it means that you are most probably suffering from testosterone deficiency. You can try homeopathic medicines to see if you respond to them. If you don't, you may have to take allopathic medications. If you don't like injections, patches and gels of the same are also available, but need to be used strictly under the guidance of an andrologist. The homeopathic remedy that you can try is Withania somnifera mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. Please do keep me informed about your response to the treatment. Thank you.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: Sir, As you have advised I'll take withania somnifera Q.Is it for both my ED and Hormone problems. I heard about effective treatment in homeopathy for these kinds of far, I avoided allopathic treatment as it has serious side effects.Please reply me.
Thank You,

ANSWER: Hello,
     Homeopathy is certainly efficacious in the management of such problems, and Withania somnifera should help to treat both your complaints. However, you are young and testosterone deficiency has been found to be associated with numerous other conditions such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Therefore, you cannot afford to neglect this condition. If you do not respond well to homeopathy, you will have to opt for testosterone replacement therapy. Please do not be afraid, as an andrologist will know how to treat you with the minimum possible dose, which will not give rise to any side-effects. Thank you.  

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: Sir, I have a doubt.I am 5 ft 10 inches in height and 78 Kgs by weight.It is whether I have problems with my Thyroid.There is no swelling in my neck also.Once before I met an ayurvedic doctor who asked me to take up a test for TSH.But I don't understand why he asked me to take up TSH test for my ED,Hormone problems.Please reply me.
Thank You,

     It is not necessary for a hypothyroid patient to also suffer from a goiter (swelling of the thyroid gland). Hypothyroidism can give to rise to erectile dysfunction too. So, that doctor wasn't wrong in getting that test done. However, the first test is always a testosterone estimation, followed by a cardiovascular, lipid, and glucose profiling. Thank you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri


I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.


I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe


I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

Awards and Honors
I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.

©2017 All rights reserved.