Homeopathy/Fatty liver

Dear Sir

I have problem of fatty liver with grade 1, i feel pain in right side upper abdomen and pain go to back side and right shoulder, i visited a Homeopath who prescribed Chionanthus, Carduus and Ceanothus in mother tincture and Chelidonium 30 in potency. I
want to ask can Alpha Liv (Wilmar Schwabe India) alone cure the fatty liver and advise me exercise and diet. i am also patient of depression, can you pls advise the homeopathic combination that can help.

Zafar Iqbal

Dear Zafar,
         Alpha-Liv has the same medicines plus more. You can take it, as it is more convenient. However, if you mix the mother tinctures yourself and take them in water, you will see better results, as the patent formulations have smaller quantities of the mother tinctures, and have sugar syrup as well. You can indulge in any form of exercise that you like; however, when it comes to your diet, it is best to go on a low-fat, moderate protein, and complex carbohydrate diet. Avoid red meat completely. White meat is permissible. Stay away from smoking or drinking alcohol. Following all this will definitely help you to become normal. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.