Homeopathy/Fatty liver

Question
Dear Sir

I have problem of fatty liver with grade 1, i feel pain in right side upper abdomen and pain go to back side and right shoulder, i visited a Homeopath who prescribed Chionanthus, Carduus and Ceanothus in mother tincture and Chelidonium 30 in potency. I
want to ask can Alpha Liv (Wilmar Schwabe India) alone cure the fatty liver and advise me exercise and diet. i am also patient of depression, can you pls advise the homeopathic combination that can help.

Regards
Zafar Iqbal

Answer
Dear Zafar,
         Alpha-Liv has the same medicines plus more. You can take it, as it is more convenient. However, if you mix the mother tinctures yourself and take them in water, you will see better results, as the patent formulations have smaller quantities of the mother tinctures, and have sugar syrup as well. You can indulge in any form of exercise that you like; however, when it comes to your diet, it is best to go on a low-fat, moderate protein, and complex carbohydrate diet. Avoid red meat completely. White meat is permissible. Stay away from smoking or drinking alcohol. Following all this will definitely help you to become normal. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri