Homeopathy/Fatty liver

Dear Aryev

I have problem of fatty liver with grade 1, i feel pain in right side upper abdomen and pain go to back side and right shoulder, i visited a Homeopath who prescribed Chionanthus, Carduus and Ceanothus in mother tincture and Chelidonium 30 in potency. can these medicines cure the fatty liver and advise me exercise and diet.

Zafar Iqbal

Dear Zafar,

All these medicines you have listed are known to have a marked effect on liver.

You asked for advise on exercise and diet. I would advise you to follow Yogic lifestyle which is the best way to not only gain health and well being but also beneficial for the society at large.

Follow this teacher and his videos. He teaches Pranayama, Yoga Asanas, mudras, acupressure etc. If one does it every day - not only existing diseases benefit but future problems are averted.

Diet should be sattvik - 100% vegetarian, and even in that raw fruits and vegetables and nuts and legumes should be maximum. Avoid all types of meats, eggs, alcohol, addictive substances (tobacco, cannabis etc), avoid too much cooked/fried foods, too much spicy foods as much as possible. Eat fruits and vegetables in natural raw whole form as much as possible. Drink at least 3 litres of water a day.

Think positive benevolent thoughts. Be generous, helpful and think about welfare of one and all - esp. stay away from dogmatic religious thinking. Be physically active and work hard to serve humanity.

If one does all these things I mentioned above, one can lead a healthy fulfilling life without dependence on medicines of any type.

best wishes  

Aryev P. Bhardwejj

I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.

I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

I have served clients from all over the world.