Homeopathy/fever

Question
I had typhoid year back and get cured from it but since after I am having low grade fever in the range of 98-99, and it will raises whenever am roaming on cold. I did blood tests, urine test as well as chest x-ray all results was negative I don't have any symptoms expect bit hair falling and urine colour will be yellow in the morning time, am having this problem since an year, please suggest me what can I do..??

Answer
Dear vijay, you are welcome
As you have said, all your tests are normal. It means you have no infection. Your body temperature is quite normal. Normal body temperature varies during the 24 hours. A lot of factors contribute to regulate the body temperature. You have also said that you donít have any symptoms. Therefore you donít have to worry about it. However, if you feel some prominent mental or physical symptoms associated with this slight rise in temperature, then you may seek treatment for it. For this, you should consult some nearby homeopath for detailed case taking and proper evaluation.
Best wishes,
Dr. Sultan Mahmud

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud