I am 24, male
I have been having hairfall for 6 years. I used several type of oils and medicines. Whenever i comb my hair or put my fingers through hair a number of hair come our from the root. I have a slight problem of dandruff too. Please solve my problem.

Dear Avijit,
         Hair fall is basically multifactorial; hence, you should consult a trichologist at least once to find out what is causing your problem. Anyway, in the meanwhile, you can start with any multivitamin preparation to take care of deficiency states. On the homeopathic side, you can take SBL company's Scalptone, a patent preparation that arrests hair fall quite quickly. Applying any Arnicated hair oil that contains Cantharis will also help to stop hair loss as well as reduce dandruff formation. You can apply the oil overnight and wash it off in the morning with any gentle shampoo. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.