Homeopathy/irregular periods

Hello Dr.
I am a 26 year old female . weight 52 kgs.  
1] The chief complaint as regards its location, sensation, aggravating and ameliorating factors, and any related symptoms. I have been suffering with irregular periods for over an year now. I have not had a period for the last 3 months and I suspect that I have developed PCOS. I would like to regularise my cycles as my husband and I would want to start a family in the near future.
2] Probable cause of the complaint- Donno
3] Any associated complaints- absent periods for 2 months. highly irregular cycles. depression and tension due to absence of periods
4] Appetite/ Thirst troubles- Drink atleast 1-1.5 litres a day
5] Cravings/Aversions- None in particular.
6] Bowel/ Bladder problems-None
7] Sleep disturbances- when i start thinking abt the problem I dont get sleep easily in the night.
8] Dreams-none
9] Mentality/Temperament- Usually a happy-go lucky person. however, off late irritated and angry and depressed
10] Sexual disorders-none
11] Past history of diseases/ surgery-none
12] Family history of diseases/surgery- Mother no problems, Father. Suger problems,bt ne in control

If you are suspecting PCOS, please see a gynecologist and get investigated. There are many causes of amenorrhea as well as metrorrhagia. I will be in a position to advise you better once I know the diagnosis. In the meanwhile, please start off with yogasanas after learning them from a qualified yoga teacher. Also practice meditation and pranayama to help you to relax mentally and bust stress effectively. On the homeopathic side, you can start with Senecio mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.