Homeopathy/Medicine for Urethral stricture

Question
"My 13 year old son underwent circumscision and was later hit by a tennis ball on his penis while playing cricket.

He has been diagnosed with `Short stricture at bulbo-penile junction'.

Probably it is a scar tissue.

He is experiencing slight pain and burning sensation while passing urine. Sometimes a drop of blood comes out after urination. Urine output is good. Urine ki dhaar banti hai.My child is of very adjusting nature and peace loving. He is extremely attentive and grasps the issues in a gifted manner. He does not drink much water.

Doctors have suggested catheter surgery which I do not wish for the young child. I shall be grateful if you would suggest some homepathic/general medicine to dissolve the scar tissue.

Regards
AR Chaudhri"

Answer
Hello,
     I suggest that you put your son on Thiosinaminum 30C and Silicea 6X, giving him 4 pills and 4 tablets from each of them, respectively, thrice daily for a month. These remedies have the reputation of dissolving scar tissue. Since, he is not having any symptoms of obstruction, we can afford to wait and see if these medicines help him. Please do keep me informed of his response to the treatment. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri