Homeopathy/tear in skin wont heal

It started with itchy hemorrhoid tags I got from childbirth.
I was using tucks, baby wipes, zinc oxide, long baths, anything and everything to stop the itch. Within a couple weeks I developed a urinary track infection. I was put on antibiotics for 15 days and developed a minor yeast infection. I had never had one before and the doctor seemed to think it was from all the potions I had been using for the itching hemorrhoid tag seeping towards my vagina. I finished the medication, went to the dr who sent me to a gynecologist who said I had a very minor yeast infection of the vagina but that my anal area which I complained of burning and itching was fine. There was nothing visible. The yeast infection cleared up quickly but the itching and burning remained in the hemorhoid tag area. Three doctors have said this is just probably cause of all the stuff I used and its all sensative now. My husband said he can see a tear along where the hemorhoid tag attaches to the buttock. I have tried using bacitracin, and triple antibiotic but they burn so much and its stil there. It was almost healed before but now its back again with a vengence. Is there anything I can safely use to heal the skin there? I have allergies to a lot of medications so can not take things internally. I have heart rythm issues like block and also svt and some others so I dont want to use something that will effect my heart. I also am allergic to sulphur medications. I could not take an antifungal because of my heart and the doctors say there is no fungal infection anyway. THe skin is not pink or red and there is no rash.
Is there anything  you can think of that may work? Its been months of torture and I mean torture.

You need to get a COMPLETE WORKUP from my website.
I need you to go to the order  page and pay for the workup, follow the directions. You can send me your picture through the e-mail. Mail me your samples and as soon as I get them I will help you heal your tag.
I am looking forward to helping you.
Dr. Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!