Homeopathy/Urethra Stricture Remedy

Question
QUESTION: My 13 year old son has been diagnosed with `Short stricture at Bulbo-penile junction'. He experiences occasional pain while urinating. Occasionally a drop of blood oozes out after urination.

Kindly suggest some homeopathic remedy for him. He is gentle and peace loving by nature.
With regards
AR Chaudhri, 91 9896333393

ANSWER: Dear Dr. Chaudrhi,

There are many remedies that can help with this condition, depending on the exact symptoms and causes. Is the cause known? Is this congenital or the result of an injury?

Pulsatilla is a good remedy for low urine flow and pain. Try it in the 12C or 30C potency, once a day for a couple of weeks. If there is no relief, try other remedies, in the same manner. Sometimes the potency needs to be higher or lower than 12 or 30C - you will know when there is a slight improvement but not for long or not enough.

Clematis is a great remedy for urethra strictures, try that next.
Nux v. is another remedy you can try.
Cantharis may be useful, too, especially in burning or sharp pains.
Also Silicea - a remedy that is known to also help dissolve scar tissue in the body, so it may be useful also for that.

There are also other options. There are remedies to help with post-surgery healing and to dissolve scar tissue if that were the case, or to help restore from an injury.

Warmly,
Ati

QUESTION: Thank you so very much for your kind reply to my query.
My son was hit by a tennis ball on his penis while playing cricket.  He was operated and circumscised last year. So it could be any of the two factors.
Presently his urine output is not much compromised.  It comes out with reasonable pressure but is less if he has withheld urine for considerable time.
He feels pain and burning sensation during the process of urinarion.
I shall be so very grateful if you would kindly let me know the potency of the drug combination recommended by you.
You are just like God to me.
Profound regards
AR Chaudhri

Answer
Hello again!

For the injury with the ball, Arnica would have helped and it also helps after surgery.
After surrey, Staphysagria is also a good remedy to use. I use a combination of Arnica, Staphysagria, Nux-v. and Hypericum. You can also add Ledum to the mix. He can take in 30C one day, then 200C the next day and 1M, 10M after that to complete the treatment for the surgery. Since there are a lot of remedies to buy to do this, I usually prepare the remedies for clients myself, in the required doses.

For the current symptoms there are many remedies as these are common symptoms.
Cantharis is good for burning pains. 200C 1-2 x day if there is a lot of pain and 1xday if pain is occasional.
Thios.12C is good for breaking down of scar tissue, as is Silicea 12C 1xday

Your some will benefit from remedies used to clear the after effects of the trauma with the tennis ball and also the surgery trauma from circumcision.

You may want to have a regular consultation with a homeopath who can select the best remedy based on the circumstances.
Warmly.
Ati

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)