Homeopathy/urethral stricture scar tissue

Could you help me please. I got a urethral stricture scar tissue.
I had an operation done and I been told by my urologist,

That I have to Catheter myself x2 a week.

A few Drops of blood when I do the Catheter

Please help with my problems please.

I am a man age 60.  95Kg. rest of the life is normal at this age.
Small family.
All the kids working. Their own homes and so on.

My wife same age,  She is ok. we have no other problems in the family.

My Problems are help please.

1:Treatment for a Urethral stricture scar tissue so it will not occur again?

2:Lower belly/Bladder/ abdominal pain

3:Lower back pain

Thank You very much.

Regards from

ANSWER: Hello Khan!

There are many remedies to treat your problems and they need to be assessed with more care than this forum allows, but here are some ideas:

To heal from scar tissue, two remedies are recommended usually: Thios. and Silicea. I would start with the Thios. first, at a low potency like 6C or 9C and take once a day for a couple of weeks. Silicea 12C or 30C can also be used later if this is not very effective.

For bladder and abdominal pain, Staphysagria may help, considering that it is also a good post-surgery remedy. I would take it 1-2 times a day at a 30C potency and go up to 200C and then 1M later on if you see benefit but it does not last.

After surgery, some other remedies are also good: Nux-v. for the effects of medications used, Arnica for general recovery and pain and bruising to the area, Hypericum for nerve irritation. There are others as well, but one has to take the case better to know why you still have pain in the lower abdomen.

What operation did you have done? Is the urethra irritated from the catheter used during and after surgery?
Because of the many issues here, you will benefit greatly from a consultation with a homeopath who can manage your case and choose the best remedies for you.

QUESTION: Hi Dr. I do appreciate for your help and Will take on board what you said.

The Procedure I had was Optical Urethrotomy Diagnostic Rigid Cystoscopy.

I do not want to go through again with this procedure.
I am trying to get help so scar tissue do not occur again.

I Will order the above Remedies.

But If you can help please with other Remedies or medication please help me.

Thank you very much

Hello Khan,

What was the diagnostic done for? Was it meant to diagnose a bladder or other problem or was it a local surgery to unblock the urethra and what were the blockages caused by?

Although there are many remedies to help with all of this, it is not clear what the whole situation is about, so the choosing of remedies can become tricky. This is where you want more help managing the condition - not just with one remedy, but also with a second or third remedy to address any changes (or lack of) in the next few days and weeks.

Do you have access to a professional homeopath?
I work with many distance clients if you need direct help with better remedies. Your situation is a bit tricky to help online since you may benefit from another remedy that better fits your needs.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.