Can you pls tell me if the alcohol in Homeopathic or Herbal remedies is from Grape or another source?

Are all the liquid remedies based on alcohol or some water, and how to know which are which?

thanks very much!

Dear Alan,
         I'm sorry but I am not sure about the source of the alcohol used in the preparation of homeopathic medicines. This is something that only the manufacturer will know. Unfortunately, the source isn't mentioned on any of their bottles. All the powders and tablets use milk sugar as their vehicle, whereas, all the liquids are alcohol-based. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.