Homeopathy/CKD

Question
Ultrasound
Ultrasound  
Hello Sir,

Is it possible to cure 80% damaged kidneys without dialysis and transplant?
If yes please suggest me any homeopath in Agra or NCR region who can help us?
Patient's age is 32 years(male) and weight in 50kg.
I am sending his ultrasound report.

Thanks!

Answer
Dear Yamini

I am relay sad to know the kidney damage. my experience is that if dialysis is started it is not recoverable. Where as the cases which dialysis not started can be attended with a success rate of 60%. As the age is only 32 the chances of success are high and you must attempt it before any other treatment.

sorry to say that i do not have any contact in your area to recommend a doctor  

please visit a good doctor in your town and get treated

please let me know if i can help you in any way

regards  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran