Homeopathy/CKD Equiry

My husbabnd is suffering from CKD.

Monthly report of creatinine is as follows:
February 2013: 6.75
March 2013    : 4.75
April 2013    : 2.5
May 2013      : 3.4
June 2013     : 2.5
July 2013     : 4.7
August 2013   : 3.2
September 2013: 2.4
October 2013  : 3.9
November 2013 : 4.4
December 2013 : 7.189
January 2014  :  4.6
February 2014 :  4.1

Current level of hemoglobin is 7.0

Is it curable by homeopathy?
Our nephrologist suggested us for transplant.
His is 32 years old, height 5'11 and weight 50kg.
I am sending his ultrasound reports.

Homeopathy can treat kidney disease, but you need to work closely with a homeopath who will take the case in great detail and then follow a treatment process of several months, altering remedies depending on how the situation develops.

This website is for general advice and can't be used as medical advice or treatment for cases of this complexity because it is hard to say what else is compromised in his health and how things will develop once treatment starts.

There are tens of good remedies for kidney disease, the best one can only be selected by a practitioners who takes the case and finds the best fit of all. And then he or she will have to select the best potency to start with and change the potency or/and remedy as you go from month to month.

See if you can get a referral to a good local homeopath.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.