Homeopathy/kidney treatment

Question
Is there any effective treatment of kidney failure of the patient undergoing dialysis so that he can get rid of dialysis in homeopathy

Answer
Dear shariq khan, you are welcome

Homeopathy has very effective treatment for renal failure and many cases have been documented by various homeopaths. For treatment, you donít have to look for a kidney specialist but you should go to some good classical homeopath. Homeopathy doesnít have specific remedies for kidney failure but the patient has to be treated generally. Any good homeopath can handle such cases.

Dr. Sultan Mahmud
1-2-2014

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud