Homeopathy/queryy regarding homeopathy

dear dear doctor,
         i have avn at stage 3 can it be cured through homeopathy,
can the femoral head regain its original strength and shape .
please suggest me the medicines.

I have already provided answers to this question, take a look at my list of answers.
Shortly: yes, homeopathy can help depending on how possible it is for your body to recover at all. The younger you are and the less damage there is, the better the chances.
This treatment has to be directed by a good homeopath who can alter the remedies based on your improvement and needs.
There is no single remedy to cure this that can be taken without proper supervision as it may not be effective at all.

Common remedies for bone strength are: Calcarea fluor., Calcarea phis., Silicea and many others - tens of others that may be even more appropriate for you. But i can't tell you which one on this forum, only a full consultation with a professional will help.

There is a therapy called GEMMOTHERAPY and a remedy made out of the buds of mountain pine, called PINUS MONTANA. You can buy online and the best source is a company called HerbalGem.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.