Homeopathy/quiery abt inguinal hernia

Question
QUESTION: gud mng doctor.my sister 10years old is suffering with inguinal hernia since 2 years.we went allopathic pediatrician he suggested surgery and gave medicines for time being.she dont have any smptoms of pain,inflammation  or vomittings so we thought on going for a remedy for surgery and chose homeopathy.now she is under medication since 2months.from aweek she is telling that she is feeling pain on sitting on bike.we had a good hope in homeo and our family was happy when we listened that there is a cure in homeo.but now we are getting worried about her as she is growing and can we be sure of the treatment that it will not reccur in the future.....

ANSWER: Dear Janaki

First of all sorry for delay in reply as i never got the message from the system.

we have treated several cases of hernia and were successful, and 100 percent she will also be ok. for cases you can check the  facebook page bhadrahomeo.

if you are in bangalore visit us  we will solve it with out any surgical intervention

regards

QUESTION: THANK U DOCTOR FOR UR REPLY.WE ARE IN VIJAYAWADA.DOES HOMEOPATHY ANY WHERE HAS THE SAME RESULT OR SHOULD WE CONSULT UR CLINIC IN BANGALORE?IT IS MORE DISTANCEFOR US FOR CHECK UP.IF U COULD SUGGEST ANY CLINIC AROUND US I WOULD BEMORE THANKFUL.

Answer
Sir

Nothing like that  

homoeopathy is a medical system which is wonderful in nature

any doctor who follow the simple principles can get results.

this will not have any connection of name fame or rush in clinics of doctor.

I always advice to take local treatment than remote treatment as i do not have any spl capability other than strictly following principles of homoeopathy very strictly like a servant.

we can help you if you need no doubt

regards  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran