Homeopathy/qwerry regarding homeopathy

dear doctor,
         can the necrosis of femoral head be cured by homeopathy. can the femoral head regain its original shape and strength. i am found to have avn at stage 3 . can it be cured by homeopathy. are there medicines for curing bone necrosis in homeopathy and stop the progression of the disease.

Please note that the anatomical changes brought about by avascular necrosis cannot be reversed by any system of medicine. This can only be corrected surgically. Homeopathic remedies like Calcarea fluoricum and Hekla lava can help to retard the progression of the disease. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.