Homeopathy/Can I use septilin?

Question

My kids aged 9 and 4 are suffering from cold and cough very often (2 times in a month) My 4 yrs old daughter was on antibiotics for 3 days every month in last 4 months. She has fever even today due to cold and cough.

Can I give them septilin syrup to build their immunity?

We stay in hyderabad where summer start next month (March). It is still chilly here. Can I start the septilin right away.

Please help me with the dosage and duration for both of them

Thank you,
Geetha

Answer
Hello,
     Himalaya is a trustworthy company, so their products are definitely researched into. You can certainly give your children this product, but avoid using it for more than 15 days. I say so because Ayurvedic medicines contain herbs in crude form. Hence, taking them without medical supervision for longer periods of time would not be advisable. If you wish to try a homeopathic product to boost your children's immunity, you can give them Biocombination number 28, 4 tablets thrice daily, and Schwabe India's Munistim, 10 drops in 1/4 cup of water thrice daily for a month. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri