Homeopathy/varicocele

Question
vericocele
vericocele  
sir i attached photo pls clarify me, in ultrasound scan result no vericocele,right side testies have a spermotocele,6.6-6.9cc volumes,at time of my sperm quantity is only 1 to 3 drops,3 yrs gone now 30 yrs age,used antibiotics upto 6 months but no changes only in left testies hanging,wearing tight jeans and underwears i suffered a lot of pain.

Answer
Dear Rajesh,
         It is very difficult to tell whether you have a varicocele or not by simply seeing the image that you have attached. Even a normal scrotum can appear the same in hotter surroundings, as the body tries to keep the testes cooler by relaxing the muscles of the scrotum, allowing the former to descend lower into the latter. You should get yourself examined by a general surgeon to confirm the diagnosis. I have no idea as to why you were given antibiotics for 6 months. It makes no sense at all. Please choose a sensible doctor, who doesn't prescribe medicines indiscriminately. If diagnosed as a varicocele, you should start wearing a langot (T-bandage) instead of a brief and can take the following remedies:
Calcarea fluoricum 3X and Ferrum phosphoricum 6X, 4 tablets of each to be chewed every time three times a day. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri