Homeopathy/consultation

Question
1. Sir my mother is aged 80 years she is suffering from high blood urea and chest congestion. Can you please suggest a homeopathic remedy.
2. My uncle is 84 years old suffering with parkinsons disease. Please suggest a remedy.
Suresh kumar gargi

Answer
Dear Suresh,
         Since your mother and uncle are suffering from major pathological conditions, it would be advisable for you to consult a homeopath close to you, so that they can be treated after a detailed case-taking exercise. Your mother's kidney function seems to be impaired, so you must find out how bad her situation is, as this by itself may be responsible for her chest congestion. If you wish to try a specific for her, I would recommend Cuprum arsenicum 30C, 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water, three times daily, for a month. As for your uncle, you can try Lolium temulentum 30C, 5 drops in 2 teaspoons of water, three times daily, for a month. I request you to use an integrated approach for both of them, considering their advanced age. So, opt for naturopathy along with pranayama, accupressure, and neurotherapy. I am confident that a combination of all these will at least help to keep them more comfortable and prolong life. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri