Homeopathy/left ear tinnitus

Question
QUESTION: Sir,
since last 5-6 month I am facing a typical type of constant sound only in my left ear after undergoing audiometry test my ent doctor is saying it is due to noise induced tinnitus by earphone as there is mild dip at 4k in your audiometry test now it will not be cured as some cells are damaged.I don't have any other symptom This noise is constant in my left ear mainly felt in the silence .Kindly suggest me some homeopathic remedy for this as it is disturbing my sleep.

ANSWER: Hello!
What kind of sound is it?
Ati

QUESTION: It is a high pitch constant sound which is very fine like when we adjust radio frequency it increases when I move my neck to right side and when I press my jaws . It can also be explained like when somebody slap or clap loudly. or a cracker explode near your ear after that which sound feel it is like humming constant sound but no fluctuation.

Answer
Some people are sensitive to the waves emitted by cordless devices, earphones, cell phones, routers and other electronic and EMF waves. Consider this a possibility. The medical system has no treatment for this new type of problem.

Here are some remedy suggestions for you. Select the one that closest fits the sensation and take a few times in 30C or 200C potency, perhaps 1-2 x day over a period of 2-3 days. If one remedy does not help, try another. It is best if you consult with a homeopath who can also take other symptoms as a way to pin-point the remedy.

Disagreeable, constant :- Fl-ac.
Left ear : Nux-v., Chin. sul.
Hissing sound: Graph., Chin.sul.
Sound of steam in left ear :- Sal-ac., Phys.
Whistling sound: Tarent.
Whizzing sound: Lach.

There are many, many more remedies depending on other factors that we can't analyze online.
Warmly,
Ati  

Homeopathy

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)