Homeopathy/Homeo Treatment for HMSN / Muscular Distrophy

Question
My son aged 23 years suffering from HMSN(Hereditary Motor Sensory Neuron / Muscular distrophy effecting severely lower limbs(Legs) 40% hands. He is unable to stand and also walk.Can homeopathy be administered to him. He is very weak,thin  and only 28 kgs of weight. He is also using spectacles of -11 and -13 power.Please advice

Answer
Hi
Yes homeopathy can administered for any disease. The cure rate depends upon the disease condition and its irreversible pathological situation. It is required a detail case history to start treatment which can not possible in this platform. The cure rate and duration of treatment can not be told before hand. If you are interested can contact me online
Thank you

Homeopathy

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy