Homeopathy/idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis

Question
hello,
my mother 80 yrs. has been diognised with pulmonary fibrosis in CT scan.Her lungs are showing scarring, has lost 12 kgs in 2 months, very tired, no appetite at all, is there any treatment for this in homeopathy?

Answer
Dear Atul,
         There are medicines in homeopathy that could help to stop or retard the fibrotic process. You can try putting her on Aurum metallicum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily, and Silicea 12X, 4 tablets thrice daily for a month. Please ask her to practice deep breathing exercises along with this treatment, preferably after doing steam inhalation for about 10 to 15 minutes every day, once or twice. As for her fatigue and loos of appetite, you can give her Alfalfa mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. Hopefully, this protocol should help her to improve. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri